Giant Easter Egg Hunt at the Zoo
Join Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm this Easter holiday from the 6th to 27th April, for an animal themed Giant Easter Egg Hunt.
The park rangers have hidden over 50 eggs around the zoo, see if you and your little ones, can find the 6 special animal print eggs and even the 3 golden eggs.
Once you have completed the trail you will receive a free chocolate egg and booklet about the story of Easter, from the Meaningful Chocolate Company.
Each week, they will be giving away some great prizes, including their new Spring Animal Adoptions and one lucky visitor will receive a Keeper Experience.
Why not try egg decorating, with all proceeds going towards their chosen charity, World Land Trust.
Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm Facts
- Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm™ attracts over 200,000 visitors each year and can be found just 6 miles outside of Bristol, towards Clevedon. Started in 1999, animals include lions, tiger, bears, giraffe, zebras, rhinos & gibbons. As well as the longest hedge maze in Europe, visitors can enjoy huge indoor and outdoor adventure playgrounds. For more details see our website: www.noahsarkzoofarm.co.uk
- There are now over 100 sorts of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates at Noah’s Ark, including several important species classified as ‘endangered’ or ‘vulnerable’ on the IUCN Red List. These include Siamang Gibbons (Endangered), Andean Bears (Vulnerable), African elephants (Vulnerable) Cotton Topped Tamarins (Critically Endangered), White Rhinos (Near Threatened) and Brazilian Tapirs (Vulnerable).
- Noah’s Ark holds national Gold in the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS) for its sustainable operations. The zoo has been a member of the Scheme since 2009. The zoo was also awarded the Innovation Award (for innovations in sustainability) from the National Farm Attractions Network and the Learning outside the classroom award in 2016.
- ‘Elephant Eden’ became the largest facility for elephants in the UK and the biggest of its kind in northern Europe at 20 acres (8 hectares) when it opened in February 2014.
- ‘Andean Adventure’ became the UKs newest and one of the largest bespoke habitats for Spectacled bears when it opened in 2016.
- Noah’s Ark is open Monday – Saturday 10:30am – 5pm. The zoo can be found just outside Bristol, minutes from the M5 motorway Junction 19 or 20. It is closed on Sundays.